- 2 1/2” x 4” bracket for overhead or flag mounting
- Includes screws and anchors
Photoluminescent Double Sided Exit Sign
Photoluminescent Exit Signs Cannot Fail!
Photoluminescent Exit Signs require no electricity, and eliminating the need for battery backup and light bulb testing.
Attach above the door or directly on the door.
SKU: EUL502 Categories: Exit Signs, Signs
- Double sided 50’ exit sign
- 90-minute emergency illumination
- 16” x 9”
- Optional mounting bracket
- UL 924 listed
SKU: UTMBT Categories: Exit Signs, Signs
2 1/2” x 12” T-Bar bracket for ceiling mounting
Includes all hardware
Photoluminescent Straight Arrow Directional Sign
A photoluminescent diagonal arrow sign. 5-inch by 5-inch square. An easy peel and stick application. Activated by natural artificial light.
Combine one Straight or Diagonal Arrow Sign with one Running Man Left or Right Sign to create directional signage. With only 4 symbols, you can mark any direction of your egress path. Just place one running man sign with one arrow sign pointing up or down to the exit floor. The arrows can be turned, so that each possible direction can be indicated. The directional signs are to is to be equally placed along the escape routes to direct occupants to the final exit.
Smooth easy cleanable surface.
Categories: Directional Signs, Signs
- Green arrow on photoluminescent background
- 5” x 5”
- Best when paired with Running Man
- UL 1994 listed
Photoluminescent Stair Identification Sign
Photoluminescent Stair Identification Signs (Per IBC) (AKA Stairway Identification Sign – per NFPA 101) are placed at each floor level in exit enclosures. The sign provides an important part of egress safety due to the information displayed. This sign is always custom-made with text to building needs. Black digital print lettering on photoluminescent background.
SKU: ISID Categories: Directional Signs, Signs
- Required for every floor
- 12” x 18” photoluminescent background
- Identification of stair – minimum of 1 1/2” in height
- Floor number – raised and a minimum of 5” in height
- Braille to comply with ICC A117.1
- UL 1994 listed
There are no reviews yet.